Winter is Coming: Primark Haul A/W Collection


It's official, the weather is all over the place and winter seems to be coming a little early this year. I, for one, spend most of the unbearably warm days longing for the Winter months and am really enjoying seeing all the new Autumn/Winter pieces as they're slowly making their way in to the stores. Here are some key pieces from this month's Primark haul...

Slouch jumper in Black, £6 | Peep Toe Court Shoes, £12 | Two-face coin necklace, £1.50 | Limited Edition Gold Croc Cutch, £12
First up, I have definitely gone back to black with my most recent purchases. I really love this slouch jumper as it's comfy and easy to throw on and I think the sheer effect keeps it looking that little bit chic. I purchased some simular pieces last year in all different colours and I think they're a really handy item to have in the wardrobe. The clutch and necklace were a brilliant find and I think they look like they could be found in a more expensive, high fashion store so was pretty pleased with these.

Leopard Leatherette Bag, £10 | Monk Patent Shoes, £15 |  Sheer Panel Knit, £6
Keeping with the sheer effect, I really love the premium look of this jumper and again it's so easy to wear and can be dressed up or down and only £6. The bag is faux leather with a brushed suede effect on the leopard print; it's a great size and has lots of little compartments in it which I find always come in handy. I absolutely love these shoes! As an excellent doppelganger for the Dr.Martens, I had to have them at only £15. Paired with some frilly socks, I will definitely be wearing these in all winter. 

Wooly Coat in black, £20
Popcorn multi knit jumper, £14 | Gold Chain Necklace, £3.50
This jumper really caught my eye as it looks just like one I saw recently in Topshop. For Primark, it's a little more expensive at £14 but popcorn knits are very on trend for A/W 2014 and I love the 90's vibe. I added a gold chain to keep it from looking too frumpy. If worn correctly, these knits can look super high fashion. 

Longline Paisley Kimono, £5 (was £13) | Black Monochrome Mules, £12 | Silver Duffle Bag, £5
 It's not all winter doom and gloom. I did purchase some bits that I could still wear now as I'm not patient enough to wait. I stumbled across this kimono in the sale and I love the boho vibe and the length makes me feel like a hippy princess. The monochrome mules are super comfy and the white heel is so on trend and could easily pass for a Lamoda sandal. At just £15, I think these are a real high fashion steal. For any breaks away this summer, I picked up this silver gym type bag for just £5, it's a perfect size for a weekend away, gym bag and I love the silver. 

'Fries before guys' Pajama set, £8
Enough said. I'm a sucker for pajamas and junk food and so I could resist. I'm not usually a fan of slogan tees or anything but I thought these were pretty cute and since they're pjs, I could let it go this one time. So there you have it, August's Primark haul. Hope you like some of the pieces I picked out and would love to know what you think of them. I tried to pick practical pieces which are easily integrated in to any look and so you should be seeing more of them in future outfit posts. Hopefully more to come soon and I look forward to more winter posts!

Happy shopping, 


Share:

4 comments

  1. What a great haul! Love everything, especially the shoes and kimono - going to have to get down to primark pronts! x

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah they have some great stuff at the moment. Love all the winter bits! X

      Delete
    2. I popped in yesterday and managed to find the cut out buckle boots (oh ma gawd - perfect!), didn't see the other shoes though boo! But yes lots of lovely winter bits in and I am so pleased to see they have brought the fluffy jumpers back again! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I truly appreciate all of your comments/questions and so I try to respond to all if I can. Remember to pop back to see my reply

© POPCORN AND GLITTER | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig